vigil training

Category: RSA and RCG

Study Now and Pay Later

How can I Study Now and Pay Later for NSW Short Courses?

December 13, 2021
Many jobs in hospitality, security and construction require you to complete a government mandated short course before you can begin working. RSA, RCG, construction industry white card, first aid and CPR are just a few of the certificates you might require before you can start receiving a paycheck in many industries. In this short article we’ll walk you through our Study Now, Pay Later
Responsible Gambling essentials for hotel workers

Responsible Gambling Essentials for NSW Hotel Workers

December 9, 2021
Do you work at a licensed pub in NSW? Chances are your venue has poker machines as well as other gambling services for patrons. In today’s blog, we’re looking at eleven (11) essentials from the Responsible Conduct of Gambling course (RCG) that all NSW hotel workers should know. This blog will help you serve your customers in accordance with the law.
RSA and RCG Training for hospitality staff

Do Hospitality staff need RSA and RCG Training?

November 29, 2021
Hospitality workers in NSW are required by law to hold a current RSA (Responsible Services of Alcohol) competency card when working at pubs, clubs, casinos, restaurants, and other venues that serve alcohol. And in some cases, where gambling Is present, they need to have completed RCG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling) training as well.
NSW Master License No
410 519 198
vigil logo
Level 2, 12-14 Wentworth St, Parramatta NSW 2150
1800 97 97 66
Asial logoNRT logodrinks association
© Copyright Vigil Training College All Rights Reserved.
Designed and Developed by iVersion