[This security course address the academic requirements for the-Class 1AC Security Licence Course (NSW)] The course is designed for people seeking to start their career as Security Officers and obtain the NSW Class 1AC Security Licence. Roles performed by people with these licence classes include static guarding, patrolling, loss prevention, and crowd controllers. This security […]
Full time courses/ Part time courses/ Evening courses
Licence class – 1AC
Security Course Offers
- Offer 1 – Make a payment online & save by clicking ” Enrol & pay now”
- Offer 2 – 10% discount, when you bring a friend.
- Offer 3 – 10% student discount.
- Offer 4 – Price beat (we will beat a genuine quote).
- Offer 5 – 10% discount, if you are travelling from following suburbs – Mascot, Botany, Marrickville, Liverpool, Granville, Hoxton Park, Bankstown, Strathfield, Camperdown, Lewisham, Roseberry, Hurstville, Cronulla, Sydenham, St Peter, Dulwich Hill, Petersham, Enmore, Newtown, Tempe, Ashbury, Croydon Park, Summer Hill, Leichhardt, Glebe, Beaconsfield, Zetland, Alexandria, Waterloo, Blacktown, Castle Hills, Kellyville, Baulkham Hills, Hornsby Epping, Gordon, Penrith, Granville, Wentworthville, Toongabbie.
- Offer 7 – Pay in two instalments.
Please note- You are eligible for one offer only. (These offers are only available on Security Course; Certificate II in Security Operations )
(for expired security licence and qualification)
If you have an expired Security Licence Class 1AC and want to come back to the industry then send us your previous certificates by email or by SMS. We will confirm the units that must then be completed and help you determine the units of competency required to meet current industry regulatory requirements to obtain 1A & C Security Licence. The cost varies depending on the units you may have to go through. There might be exemptions from the learning. which means you might need to complete the assessments only. Credit transfers are also available in Security Courses. Call the office on 02 8677 9062 or send your documents to [email protected] to find out more.