This training provides the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to infants, children and adults. The training applies to educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies. The Australian Children’s Education & Care […]
Full time courses/ Part time courses/ Evening courses
Offers on security courses
- Offer 1 – Make a payment online & save ” Enrol & pay now”
- Offer 2 –Unemployed?? See the special discounted price of $399.00. *Terms & Condition Apply*
- Offer 3 – 10% discount, when you bring a friend.
- Offer 4 – 10% student discount.
- Offer 5 – we will beat a genuine quote.
- Offer 6 – 10% discount, if you are travelling from following suburbs – Mascot, Botany,Marricville, Liverpool, Granville, Hoxton Park, Bankstown, Strathfield, Camperdown, Lewishhem, Roseberry, Hurstville, Cronulla, Sydenham, St Peter, Dulwich Hill, Petersham, Enmore , Newtown, Tempe, Ashbury, Croydon Park, Summer Hill, leichhardt, Glebe, Beaconsfield, Zetland, Alexandria, Waterloo, Blacktown, Castle Hills, Kellyville, Baulkham Hills, Hornsby Epping, Gordon, Penrith , Granville, Wentworthville, Toongabie.
- Offer 7 – Pay in two instalments.
- Offer 8 – Get a package deal on Class 1 AC and Class Class 1B (Please note that Cert II (Class 1AC) is the requirement/prerequisites to enrol in Cert III (Class 1B)
Please note- You are eligible for one offer only.
(for expired security licence and qualification)
If you have an expired Security Licence Class 1AC and you want to come back to the industry, not a problem, the options are, Send us your previous certificates by email (Scanned copies) or take photos of your certificates and send it by SMS. We will find out how much course, you need to go through. We can help you to determine the units of competency required to meet current industry regulator requirements to obtain 1A & C Security Licence. The cost will be various , depending upon the units you may have to go through. There might be exemptions from the learning. which means you might need to complete the assessments only. Yes, the credit transfers are available in Security courses. Call the office on 86779062 or send your documents to [email protected]