Why is Security Guard Training in Bankstown, NSW so much in Demand?
When anyone is faced with the question, ‘Why are security guards important?’, he/ she would say, ‘Everyone wishes to live a safe and secure life’. Precisely, this is the reason why security guards are so much in demand worldwide. But, there is much more to why security guard training in Bankstown, NSW is so much in demand.
Security personnel are sought-after in wide range of situations, ranging from teenage protection in parties to large-scale international Government forums. Thus, more and more organizations in Australia are working in growing industries of safety, security, and risk-management along with law-enforcement agencies to ensure the protection and safekeeping of people and property. No wonder, then, security sector is one of the fastest growing industries in Australia and in the world.
How to become a security guard in NSW?
First of all, you need to find an approved organisation for security training in NSW. There are a few pre-requisites you need to fulfil for security licensing course. These are:
- You must be 18 years of age or above
- You must be a fit and proper person
- You must have relevant competencies and experience
- You must be competent to carry on the security activity
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent Australian resident or hold a Visa to work in Australia
- You must obtain either a NSW driver license or customer number or photo card form roads and maritime services
- You must pass Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED) approved English Language, Literacy, and Numeracy test of NSW police
After attaining security guard training in Bankstown, NSW, you can get employed as security guard, safety advisor, bodyguard, crowd controller, guard dog handler, or a cash in transit officer. You need to enrol yourself in a certified extensive training course in order to learn necessary first-aid, defence, and investigative skills to become a sought-after security expert.
After the completion of required units of competency from an approved organization, you will receive a certificate of completion. Certified copy of certificate, certified copy of Australian work rights, the proof of completion of required units of competency, and corresponding downloaded application form need to be mailed to Security Licensing and Enforcement Directorate.
Follow all the directions given here to apply for a Class 1 or class 2 security license with NSW police force: