Offers on security courses
- Offer 1- 10 % discount if you are unemployed
- Offer 2- 10% discount if bring a friend with you
- Offer 3-10% student discount
- Offer 4- we will beat a price, bring us a genuine quote
- Offer 5- Helping you finding a job after the successful completion of the training with us
- Offer 6-Weekly train fare offer
- Offer 7- 10% Travelling discount, if coming from these suburb – Mascot, Botany,Marricville, Liverpool, Granville, Hoxton Park, Bankstown, Strathfield,Camperdown, Lewishhem, Roseberry, Hurstville,Cronulla, Sydenham,St Peter, Dulwich hill,Petersham, Enmore ,Newtown, Tempe, Ashbury,Croydon Park, Summer hill, leichhardt,Glebe,Beaconsfield, Zetland, Alexandria, Waterloo Blacktown, Castle hills, Kellyville, baulkham hills, Hornsby Epping,Gordon, Penrith , Granville, Wentworthville, Toongabie.
- Offer 8- Pay in two instalments.
- Offer 9– Get a package deal on Class 1 AC and Class 1BF (Please note that Cert II (Class 1AC) is the requirement/prerequisites to enrol in Cert III (Class 1BF)
Please note- You are eligible for one offer only.
(for expired security licence and qualification)
If you have an expired Security Licence Class 1AC and you want to come back to the industry, not a problem, the options are, Send us your previous certificates by email (Scanned copies) or take photos of your certificates and send it by SMS. We will find out how much course, you need to go through. We can help you to determine the units of competency required to meet current industry regulator requirements to obtain 1A & C Security Licence. The cost will be various , depending upon the units you may have to go through. There might be exemptions from the learning. which means you might need to complete the assessments only. Yes, the credit transfers are available in Security courses. Call the office on 86779062 or send your documents to email@example.com
You can enroll into our Security Training Parramatta, CPR Training, First Aid Training, RSA Training, RCG Training online also can pay online.
Pre Enrollment information you could find usefull.
Read and understand course information and Vigil Training College’s policies and procedures.
Contact us for new job opportunity.